Monday 28 January 2008

to discuss...

It's great to see so many projects evolving on our blog! I'm sorry I missed last week, as it sounded very productive, and I liked some of the ideas that I heard about from Margit, Maria and Fatos. Its interesting how both reports of the meetings and the blog represent a variety of different perspectives and concepts, and we should keep on with this multiplicity. I really enjoyed making the tent experiment with Margit on Friday, and think its essential that everyone tries out their ideas over the coming weeks, however large or small. It sure feels good being creative!

This week it would be great to thrash out some of the ideas that are coming up - think about our methods, originality, appropriateness, criticality etc.

Looking forward to it.

No comments: